Thursday, August 24, 2006

Josie - Nine Months Old





I rocked Josie to sleep tonight and I felt very sad that she is growing up so fast. I always tell my friends I wish I could freeze her. She is a wonderful baby with an amazing personality. I took 80 pictures of her the other day and not one smile. She is very happy but lets you know with her voice. I told Blake I would pay her $1.00 if she could make Josie smile. The picture will show you that Blake made her smile, she's a smart one, and $1.00 richer.

At nine months Josie weighed in at about 17.6 pounds. Her favorite acitivies include playing the piano, putting dangerous objects in her mouth, visiting with Chance, attempting to climb the stairs, reading her baby books with the family, rolling around with Blake, and hanging out on my hip. What can I say, I'm in love!!! When I was pregnant people told me that I would love Josie as much as I love Blake, and at the time I could not imagine, but they were right.