Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What is a blog?

I have many people visiting my blog and assuming it is my webite. I actually have an official website http://staceybahrphotography.com that focuses on my style, availability, and galleries. The blog allows me to say a quick hello and showcase some of my recent sessions, along with news. When you visit my website, click on the little girl on the left for highspeed internet. If you click on the little girl in the middle, you will come right back here! If you still have dial up, you will click on the little girl on the right. That little girl is my friend's child and still has the same fun personality! Thanks for taking the time to visit and have a fabulous spring!
I am currently booked for May and June, 2008. It never hurts to contact me because I do have cancellations and I do try my best to make room for newborns. My late summer and fall spots are also filling up, so please contact me soon to reserve your session.