Thursday, December 31, 2009

Seriously, I love this little girl! I know I would love to have her curls for just one day. I've taken little A's photographs from birth on. She is the youngest of five, way to go Mom on keeping up with photographs!

This little one below is a very special baby to our family. She was featured as a newborn in one of my prior blogs! Happy seven month b-day Audrey. I'm sure your saying Awww....., she is too cute, Yes?






Wow, what a year in 2009! A big thank you to all of my amazing and fabulous photography clients. My favorite part of this amazing job is spending time with families during their photography sessions. I'll be sharing some of my favorite images of newborns, children, and families from 2009 in the coming weeks.
Stacey Bahr photography serves Southern Maryland (St. Mary's, Calvert, and Charles Counties,) and specializes in newborns, children, seniors, and families. Please visit my official site http://staceybahrphotography.com to schedule a session.
In 2010 I will be taking a limited number of photography clients. Indoor sessions will be reserved for newborns and babies.
I'm also very happy to refer other local talented photographers!