Sunday, July 29, 2007




My husband thought it would be a terrific idea to visit Flag Pond in Calvert County. I thought it was a great idea as well. What we didn't consider (temporary loss of reality due to too many Sunday morning pancakes,) is that taking two fully clothed children to the beach probably was not the greatest idea. We ended up at the end of the long hike (forgot strollers as well) and our children were instantly in the water. The poor families that had to watch our children swimming in a diaper and Nemo underwear. The good news is we had a blast and found two (very tiny) shark's teeth. The bad news is my husband had to carry two children equal to 56 pounds up the hill to the parking lot which was about a 1/2 mile away. I was happy to remind him that that was about the weight I carried (plus a few pounds, but who is counting) when I was pregnant:) Our next visit will include bathing suits, strollers, and towels!




I have one session spot open for the end of August. I was telling a new Mommy the other day that although my calendar may be full, I try to make room for newborns and those other special times that require a photographer sooner.